Time period: 2011-2014
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate building and construction materials
- Ensure construction plans meet guidelines and specifications of building codes and other regulations
- Establish and monitor construction work schedules
- Conduct technical analyses of survey and field data for development of topographic, soil, hydrological or other information and prepare reports
- Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations, and cost estimates.
- Very varied projects, mainly public buildings – schools, hospitals etc. Each building with its own standards and regulations that need to be researched and studied to be applied correctly.
- Head engineer of the project: Construction of the Sumy Oblast Employment Center (20,000.00 m2)
- Head engineer of the project: Reconstruction of the Lyubashevsky District Employment Center, Odessa Region
- Head engineer of the project: Private house in Sauvignon, Odessa (+ author’s supervision of construction)
- Reconstruction of the buildings of KP “City Clinical Infectious Hospital“, Odessa (30,000.00 m2);
- Construction of a children’s clinical hospital for 407 beds, Odessa (31,500.00 m2);
- Construction of the Kiev Employment Center (23,700.00 m2).
- Overhaul of the secondary school №38, Odessa (3,700.00 m2);