“Building company Ltd”, Odessa, Ukraine
Time period: 2008 – 2011
- “Chernomorets” football stadium
- Development of project documentation for the construction of a stadium for 32 thousand spectators
- Architectural supervision of the construction
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate building and construction materials
- Ensure construction plans meet guidelines and specifications of building codes and other regulations
- Establish and monitor construction work schedules
- Conduct technical analyses of survey and field data for development of topographic, soil, hydrological or other information and prepare reports
- Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations, and cost estimates.
The main challenge (as well as the most difficult one) was that the project development went in parallel with the construction itself. When one part had been completed, it was passed on for construction and meanwhile the next part was being prepared for the construction. The team had to be always alert and ready to put working on the project on standby to solve problems at the construction site and then returning to the further project development.
The team had to be always alert and ready to put project development on standby to solve problems at the construction site and then returning to the further project development.
There was also a necessity to come up with original solutions to difficult situations, test them and then apply to the construction