Pastera St, 7, Odesa, Odes’ka oblast, Ukraine, 65000
Designed for 420 beds – 215 adults and 205 children.
Odessa City Clinical Infectious Disease Hospital is the oldest medical institution in the city and one of the first stone buildings in Odessa. The hospital was founded in 1802-1804 on the initiative of the Duke de Richelieu.
In 2015, a new boxed housing for patients with drip and especially dangerous infections, as well as a household-housing building and a gas boiler room building, was completed and equipped with modern medical equipment in an infectious hospital.