Graduated from Odessa State Building and Architecture Academy in 2006 and received full high education in specialty “Industrial and civil building” and got qualification of a Structural engineer.
WES accredited – Canadian equivalency: Master`s degree.
4 Didrihsona st., Odessa, 65029, Ukraine
The Odessa State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture founded in 1930 is higher education establishment of the highest level accreditation of the Ukrainian education system. Since 1991 The Academy became the member of European and International Association of Universities, in 2007 it signed the Bologna Convention. Education process is carried out according to the multilevel system: Bachelor – Specialist – Master.
Civil Engineering Institute
The structure of the Institute consists of the following departments:
- Reinforced concrete and masonry structures
- Metal, wood and plastic constructions
- Construction of structures
- Structural mechanics
- Building technology and production
- Resistance of materials
- Theoretical Mechanics
- Organization of construction and safety
- Philosophy, Political Science and Law